Colonel Mustard

For the longest time I refused to have any bright colors in my wardrobe, let alone yellow! As a plus size teenager and young adult I always gravitated towards black, oversized clothes because 1. it was part of my dark aesthetic, and 2. I also truly believed that black was going to make appear slimmer, and therefore more "presentable" and "likable" to others. It's taken me years to realize that's complete BS! I no longer to hide behind dark baggy clothes. I now have a lot of fun trying on all kinds of clothes of various colors that make me feel great. I enjoy trying on new things, and you should too. Don't be afraid to try something on- no matter the size or number! You never know what gems you may find.

My latest favorite color has been mustard yellow. This is from the other day when I wore a pink and white flower dress alongside a yellow shrug. I purchased it from Ross a few years ago and wear it all the time!

Dress: Torrid
Shrug: Ross
Leggings: Torrid
Sandals: Target



TBT: wearing this super comfy dress from Asos. Definitely one of my go-to dresses during the colder months.



Dress: Asos
Leggings: Torrid
Booties: Avenue




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terrifier (2017)

Bird Box (2018)

Wonder Woman Review