Black and Pink Stripes

I love this black and pink stripes ensemble I've put together! I don't remember the last time I've had a skirt in my wardrobe- I mainly wear dresses and leggings. When I tried this skirt on in the dressing room I fell in love! As an apple-shaped plus size woman, I have always had trouble finding skirts that are long enough, big-enough in the tummy area, and don't rise up my behind every time I walk! This skirt has a lot of volume, thick material, and great for twirling!  The cameo necklace was a gift from Christmas whose light pink hue goes perfect with the skirt. 




Top: Forever 21
Velcro bow belt: Torrid
Skirt: JC Penny (Ashley Nell Tipton)
Booties: Avenue
Cameo: Gift


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terrifier (2017)

Bird Box (2018)

Wonder Woman Review