Harlequin Halloween

Top: Hanes
Skirt: Pinup Girl Clothing (2x)
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Pumpkin pin: Etsy MadameWhiskers



After years of eyeballing their website, I finally purchased my first clothing apparel from Pinup Girl Clothing. I found this adorable harlequin Halloween print mini-length skirt on clearance, and couldn’t resist! It is made out of a heavy cotton, with a zipper in the back. Their skirts are notoriously know for being snug at the waist, but they start to loosen after a few hours. My short 5’4 frame was perfect for the mini length as it lays above my knees. Though for next time, I think I will purchase a regular length skirt so it lays below my knees. I was definitely happy with this purchase!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terrifier (2017)

Bird Box (2018)

Wonder Woman Review